2007年5月17日木曜日

First Essay seif-introduction

Hi! My name is Kitaoka Haruka. I am 19 years old. I live in Suizenji in Kumamoto. I have five familys. Father,Mother, Sister and my pet Shou. Shou is Yorkshire terrier. He is four years old. He is loved by family very much. I am studying English everyday. But, it is so difficult to talk to forien people by English. So, I have to studey English more. By the way, My hobby are listening to music. I like Omarion and Usher. His voice is very nice. I am healed to his voice.And, I enjoy playing the Japanese drums too. I belonged to Japanese drums club in high school student. Therefore,I still play the Japanese drums at times. To play drums can get away from the stress of city life. And, It is very important to play music with someone. Many heart be one heart. Other my hobby is go shopping! I like to go shopping so much. But, I do not have a enough money. So, I often do window shopping.

0 件のコメント: