2007年6月26日火曜日

Forth Essay - Kumamoto

I will talk about famous spots in Kumamoto. Because, Kumamoto prefecture has a lot of famous spots. So, I thought that I want to examine famous spots each other. And, on one’s examine, I want to discover new spots.
First of all, Kumamoto castle is very publicity. Kumamoto castle is well-known stone wall. The stone wall is very sharp. Therefore, mostly people can’t climb there. Also, And, contrary to all appearance, 250 years have passed since it completed.
By the way, Who builds Kumamoto castle do you know? Kumamoto castle was built by Katou Kiyomasa. And, Kumamoto castle has two names. “Ginnan castle “is a nickname.
Second, That is Suizenji Park. Suizenji Park is very beautiful garden. And, There is non normal garden. There is a shrine. So, many people come to there New Year’s Day. People pay homage at a shrine.
Third, It is Mt, Aso. Mt, Aso has the biggest caldera in the world. Mt. Aso has a lot of spots to visit another. For example, Kusasenri, Kadorydominion and Mt. Aso farm land. If you come to Kumamoto, Please go to there.
Forth, It is Lake Ezu. There are near my house soon. Lake Ezu so clear water and cool. So, I often go walking the lake after dinner. And, the lake live animals. I can watch firefly on June. It is very beautiful and impressive.
Therefore, Kumamoto has many famous spots. But, I want to know famous spots in Kumamoto more and more. I want to discover new spot!

0 件のコメント: