2007年6月5日火曜日

Second Essay My campus life



My campus life is very fun. Because, I could have many friends than when I was freshman. And, I enjoy studying English more. My favorite thing is the best in college is to talk to friends. So, we often go bakery. we talk to small talk for many hours. And, we consult with my friend about a matter of study each other too. Therefore, I love friends so much. They are kind whenever. So, I can enjoy sending campus life everyday. Also, subject of Britain and America's teacher almost are very kindness. So, class is fun! But,we are busy at our abroad induction. Everyone are studying English and managing homework everyday. Therefore, I am looking foward to hosting in summer vacation. At one time, I already norvous very much. By the way, I belong to the ESS club. ESS is English Speaking Society. We enjoy activing about one time for a week. Last summer vacation, we went to Okinawa for sightseeing. We ate "Goya-chanpuru","Mimiga", "Taco rice", "Ice cream" and so on! So, my club is very activity. Also, I belong to baseball club of Kumamoto Gakuen University too. But, I can not play baseball. Therefore I am a team secretary. Beside, I enjoy watching baseball game. Therefore, I am spending a happy and busy campus life!

0 件のコメント: