2007年7月16日月曜日

6th essay Restaurant

I found a good restaurant the other day. The retaurant is "daruma". There is near my house. And, the restaurant is locates Hakuzan street. Why did I discover daruma? Ii is my part - time job. Daruma is managing by chief, two women and three men. Daruma's chief and employees are very kind and have a good head on theirs shoulders considerate so much.
Also, food and something to drink are very delicious. Especially, Yamaimo teppan and Shio hormon are recommendation of Daruma. The two foods often are ordered by guest.
My university friends often come to "Daruma". Mai chan came to Daruma with her boy friend the other day too!

So, I 'd love for you to come with me. I promise guest to spend good time.

By the way, We went to Daruma with my family. When I go there, there was full of people. But, One table seat came open at just. So, we can sit a table. And, we ordered many foods right now. We probably ordered 8 foods and 2 drink to each of us.
Therefore, we had eaten sufficiently. But, for some reason or other, I can eat the ice cream served for dessert. It was delicious too so much! We spent a great and nice time in Daruma! We will go there again.

3 件のコメント:

mikuu さんのコメント...

Hi! I'm Miku. My part-time job is restaurant too. There is good place.
I read your essay,and I want to go to Druma !

Triphaina さんのコメント...

I want to go to Daruma. I didn't exist it in Hakuzan street.Becuase I did't go restaurants recently,I will go there if I have a chance. I think that this blog is more better if you put Daruma's pictures

Koyuki さんのコメント...

Hello!! I'm Koyuki. I have never been to Daruma. I live near too, so I should go there. But I go with you. If I go there with you, they may some suvice for our.(haha) You recommended Druma, but you left Daruma. (haha) Bye Bye.Vagi Vagi