2007年10月27日土曜日

My favorite space to relax and sleep

My favorite place to relax and sleep
My grand mother’s house is my favorite place to relax and sleep. I’d like to explain why. My grand mother lives in Yatsushiro. So, there still has a rich natural environment. And, air is a clear atmosphere. It is a quiet place to relax and sleep.
River
There is a little river near my grand mother’s house. The river is very small and shallow. So, I and my sister often play with water on summertime. And, we can hear the murmur of a steam. There inhabit many fishes or insects.
Train
There is a little station near my grand mother’s house too. There are two station attendants. They warmly welcomed their guest at the ticket gate every time. Their smile is very comfortable. Their smile can heal my heart.
Rice field
It has many rice fields in Yatsushiro. I thought that rice field is quaint view. The view is changed by rice field. For example, I can see many colors green or brown or yellow. So, I can enjoy watching the view. And, I enjoy going for a stroll too.
Grand mother
My grand mother is 77 years old. And, she is lives by herself. But, she is very active and cheerful. If I go her house, she welcomes me with her smile. I like her smile so much. I’m helped by her. So, I can relax and sleep well.
Conclusion
Therefore, my favorite place to relax and sleep is my grand mother’s house. The place is so important for me. Because, if I go there, I can relieve some of my stress. And, I can feel love of people.
〔277 words〕

0 件のコメント: