2007年11月25日日曜日

Community Life

Community life is very big topic. It is difficult for me. But, I will argue about Community life. What is Community life? I think that Community life is person and person. State quite simply, Community life is made by people. If there is not people, it does not say Community life. So, It is so important to communicate with people each other.Because, I think that it is nice community life where people have their network. These network are simple. It is to talk to each other in Community life only. There is no shortcut more than to talk each other.
For example, when I was elementary school student. I could see activities in Comunity life for progress. First of all, In the early morning, people conduct "greeting movement". Some parent stand school zone for student's safety. Then, a lot of students greet standing parents on the street. I think this activity is very good for children to greet other people.I could not greet other people,first. But, I could greet with other people for this activity. So, I am grateful for this activity. In the next place, I could remember that there took place several game for children in Community center. Everyone can use the Community center. So, many people gathere in the Community center. I could make friends. And, I learned about life in society too.
Third, I thought that "kairanban" . It is message board. It is tradditional system. If I catch the message board, I have to autograph. Next, I have to bring the message board to neighborhood. Then, I could communicate with neighborhood.
Therefore, I thought that Community life is person to person. If there is no people, it does not make up Community life. And, I thought that it is the best to communicate with people.
〔300words〕

0 件のコメント: