2007年4月13日金曜日

About my self

Hello! My name is Haruka. I am 19 years old. I am from Kumamoto in Japan. My hobbie is to play the japanese drums. So, I belong to japanese drums club, in Kumamoto. And, I enjoy playing the japanese drums very well, for aweek. Kumamoto has a lot of spots to visit. Forexample, Mt Aso Kumamoto castle and Suizenji park too. Mt Aso has the biggest caldera in Japan. Kumamoto castle is well-known to Japan for its wall of stone. Suizenji park is very beautiful gerden and shrine. I am good at swimming. I belonged to swimming club in junior high school student. To swim relieved some of my stress. Therefore, I like to swim very well. I like animals.Dog and cat are very much of all others.By the way, I have a younger sister. She is very active and cheerful. She belongs to tennis club. So, My family sometimes go to park. We enjoy playing tennis. I will want to be friendship to everyone. Nice to meet you!

0 件のコメント: