2007年12月6日木曜日

5th essay Message of Commercial

We watch TV everyday. No matter when we watch TV, we can match a lot of Commercial. What means Commercial is? I checked mean of Commercial. The dictionary said that " Commercial is message, advertisement, and transmission". I could understand so much. Because, we often watch Commercial between TV program and next TV program. Commercial want to tell us several message. These message are different according to purpose. For example, something to new item, environmental pollution, grecery, clothes, new shop, movie and so on. I can say another more.
Why did Commercial prosper in our life?
First of all, I thought that, people know Commercials necessarily.
Second, I thought out the reason to prosper Commercial in our life. It's humor of Commercial. Commercial is very short program. It is about 30- second. So, It's very inportant to impress many people.
Accordingly, Commercial has effect. I thought that, it is easy line. If famous actor said easy line, people can memorize thesewords. And, Commercial is used famous music. So, we can memorize early and easily. I thought that, TV Commercial is the most influental advertisement. TV Commercial can have a major impact on your taste and lifestyles. That is impressive. Is that correct answer? I thought that is mistake. I'm scared of a potent factor. Therefore, it is so important to decide my mind. Recentry, people are apt to be influenced by Commercial of TV. I want to be stable person more.
By the way, My favorite Commercial is vehicular Commercial. Because, the Commercial is very nice view. I can see good spots. Maybe, it is foreign country. I like to watch beautiful view on Commercial. And, I like classical music, too.
So, I want to use classical music on Commercial, more.
I hope to increase Commercial, better.
〔301words〕

0 件のコメント: