2007年12月24日月曜日

To learn computer 6th essay

Introduction
These days, to use computer is the most important in our life. I think that someday, computer is more claver than human’s brain. Perhaps Computer has already more claver than human’s brain. As has been mentioned Computer is convenient and fast. Computer is helped a lot of people so much. So, I will explain about to use computer.

Body
When I was 14 years old, we start to learn personal computer in junior high school. I still remember the first time. It is game to use personal computer. We enjoyed playing game of personal computer. So, the class interested me in using personal computer. And, in those days, we interested in e-mail of personal computer. I sent many e-mail to a lot of friends. Consequently, I can use personal computer, little by little. And, I could type first too.
And now, I often use personal computer in English class. There are Writing class, Speaking class, Reading class, listening class and so on. And, we have a blog each one each one. We have to renew within limits.
And, I have a host family in Minnesota. So, we can communicate with them sometimes. The other day, my host family sent Christmas present and lovely letter. So, I sent e-mail to them immediately. I thought that computer is useful. If I did not have computer, we can not send e-mail.
Recently, many company look skill of computer. It occur wages that vary with skill. So, a lot of college students try to get computer skill in school days.

Conclusion
Therefore, to use computer is the most important to live our life comfortably. So, I want to get computer skill more. I thought that Eibei students are lucky, because of we can use computer in class everyday. So, we can became accustomed to computer. I think that to learn computer is very important.

1 件のコメント:

miki さんのコメント...

I think that to learn computer is important for us too. So, I want to get computer skill.