2008年3月26日水曜日

Writing Placement essay for Writing 3

Hello.
My name is Haruka K. I am 20 years old. I’m from Kumamoto. I have a young sister. And, I have a Yorkshire terrier. We love him very much. My hobby is playing the Japanese drums. Because, I belonged to Japanese drums club when I was high school student. We practiced the drums so hard. So, we could take part in a contest of Japanese drums in Kyushu. We retired the club, but we sometimes play the drums yet.
We like to play the Japanese drums. I can feel refreshed by playing the drums. And, I went to Minnesota in this summer vacation. My host family is warm person. I got a genial welcome. They are Peter and Kelly. They are very kindness. So, they helped me everything everyday. Therefore, there is nothing else to take the strain. Above all things, my host mother, Kelly’s smile is special for me. I can not think thank you enough. In Minnesota, I examined about Zoo. Especially, I could find differences Kumamoto zoo and Minnesota zoo. First of all, Minnesota zoo is larger scale than Kumamoto zoo. The Minnesota zoo is three times the size of as large as Kumamoto zoo. I was surprised at that area. And, I felt that it Minnesota’s people make a point of Species Survival Plan. Second, I found about barrier free. Minnesota zoo is as same as Kumamoto zoo. There are multipurpose toilets everywhere. And, Ground is a slight slope or flat land. So, it is easy for challenged person to watch all animals. Therefore, I had really good time in Minnesota for one month. Peter and Kelly made me happy. Thank you very much.
〔279words〕

0 件のコメント: